Film Spring Open-Air 2016, 30 September– 9 October, Kraków, Poland
I. Film Spring Open Air
1. Film Spring Open Air (herein referred to as „Open-Air”) is organised by Film Spring Open Foundation (herein referred to as „Organiser”).
2. Since 2005 the Open-Air provides interdisciplinary and interactive workshops focussed on the future of the audiovisual industry. In times of dynamic technological changes the aim is to provide the necessary continuous training and improve acquired artistic and technical skills among students and graduates of film schools as well as professionals and emerging talented filmmakers.
3. The Open-Air is open for all individuals that represent one of the professions needed in film production (i.e. producers, directors, cinematographers, set designers, script writers, actors, composers, sound artists, editors, VFX, SFX, as well as programmers and game developers).
4. The Open-Air program includes collaboration of creative groups, workshops and lectures.
5. During the Open-Air participants will have the possibility to learn theory, acquire practical skills and consult their future projects.
6. The Open-Air is carried by experienced team of professionals in audiovisual industry.
1. The Open-Air is planned for approximately 200 participants and only for adults.
2. The main condition to participate in the Open-Air is to register a creative portfolio through the link http://www.filmspringopen.eu/registration.html and to update user’s profile with current information about participant’s work in audiovisual industry.
3. The registration is open for both individual filmmakers and creative groups. Participants of the creative groups are requested to send additional information by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Organiser will confirm the registration no later than within 7 days after closing the registration. Call for registration till September 20th 2016.
5. The confirmation will be send by e-mail with the information of payment and information about reservations of accommodation and meals.
III. Payment conditions
1. Participation in the Open-Air is paid. Payment is made after a confirmation send by the Organisers.
2. Registration fee for the Open-Air costs 300 PLN (circa €72 ) gross. This includes tuition and confirmation of registration. The registration fee does not cover travel, meals and accommodation, which are paid separately by participants.
3. The registration fee can be paid by Pay Pal service or by bank transfer on the Organiser’s bank account, IBAN: PL18 1240 1040 1111 0010 4828 0531, SWIFT: PKOPPLPW, name of the bank: Bank Pekao SA III Branch in Warsaw.
4. The registration fee must be paid by September 26th 2016. No refund of the registration fee will be granted in case of cancellation occurring after the above mentioned date.
5. Final confirmation of the participation is made after accepting the regulations and after completing the payment.
1. The Open-Air will take place from the 30th September to 9th October 2016 in Krakow, Poland in Dom Gościnny UJ „Przegorzały”, Ul. Jodłowa 13.
2. The Open-Air schedule (detailed program) will be available to registered participants just before the start of the Open-Air.
V. Rights and Obligations of Participants and Organisers
1. Organisers provide tuition and access to film equipment and software necessary for shooting, editing and post-production of participants’ projects.
2. Organiser does not cover travel, accommodation, meals or other individual expenses of participants.
3. Organiser does not bear any kind of liability for a loss, expense or destruction of participant’s property.
4. Organiser has a right to change the date of Open-Air and its program, which will be announced through the website and by e-mail.
5. Participants are liable for losses caused by their negligence.
6. Organiser does not provide insurance for participants and does not bear any kind of liability for this.
7. Participants are obliged to obey safety rules on the shooting plan. Taking this into consideration the Organiser has a right to interfere in activities that are dangerous for participant’s health, in particular to prohibit or ask participants to refrain from similar actions.
8. Participants grant to the Organiser non-exclusive, free of charge, unlimited (in terms of time and territory) license for the use of audiovisual materials made during Open-Air for promotion of current or future activities of Organiser in the following ways:
In the scope of using it on the web and through Internet,
In the scope of broadcasting in Television and other events organised by the Organiser,
In the scope of copying and sending whole materials or its parts thereof (by any technique) to the unlimited number of users,
In the scope of using whole materials or parts thereof for the purpose of promotional activities of next editions of the Open-Air and other activities of the Organiser.
9. Participant agrees to process its personal data, in accordance with the Polish Act of August 29th 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No.101, item 926 with later changes), required to conduct the Open-Air and appropriate cooperation with the Organiser.
10. Participant agrees to free of charge dissemination of his image in all fields of use, in particular specified in art. 50 and 86 unit 1 point 2 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
11. Open-Air participants are obliged to be acquainted with and obey the regulations. Participants accept the regulations by registering for the Open-Air.
12. In the case of violating the regulations participants will be asked to leave the Open-Air.